Feta and pasta being my two favourite foods, I had to try a vegan version of the baked feta pasta trend! The simple video above shows instructions.
Alternatively, you could buy vegan feta. I have seen it done with Vio Life Vegan Feta with good results!
If you make this, let me know! Leave a comment or tag me on Instagram! I would love to see 🙂 @Plentyfullvegan
- ½ block extra firm tofu
- ¼ cup melted refined coconut oil
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- ½ tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¾ tsp onion powder
- 1-2 tsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 boxes cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Fresh thyme or oregano (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- 3 cups pasta
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- Fresh basil to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all feta ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add cherry tomatoes, olive oil, herbs and salt and pepper to a baking dish. Spoon tofu feta into the centre. Bake for 30 - 35 minutes until the tomatoes can burst. You can also add additional vegetables, mushrooms, asparagus or zucchini would be good!
- While the tomatoes and feta are baking, cook pasta of choice.
- When finished, add the pasta to the casserole dish and mix in spinach. Serve with fresh basil!
- I also wilted in some spinach to serve.