My newest breakfast obsession – more commonly a breakfast for dinner or dessert! As you may know I looove sweet potatoes more of an excuse to have them for every meal! Vegan stuffed sweet potato breakfasts also happen to have every food group!
The toppings for this are endless! Show me your creations by tagging @PlentyfullVegan on Instagram. It would be delicious with some Chai Fig Granola!
Vegan Stuffed Sweet Potato Breakfast:
- 1 Sweet Potato
- Dash of cinnamon
- 2 tbsp almond butter (sub any nut butter)
- ½ cup berries (fresh or frozen)*
- 1 Banana
- Optional Toppings: shredded coconut, buckwheat groats, cacao nibs, granola
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Poke your sweet potato with a fork and microwave for 5-7 minutes in 2-3 minute increments. I like to take it out to check and re-poke before it gets too hot.
- Bake the sweet potato for about 30 minutes (or until soft).
- Cut it open (will be very hot) and top with cinnamon, almond butter, berries and any other toppings!
You can either bake the whole thing in the oven or the microwave. I like to do a bit of both.
More brunch? Try: Pumpkin Spice Granola, Turmeric Pumpkin Spice Latte, Full Vegan Breaky, Pumpkin Spice Scones, Pumpkin Spice Coffee Cake.