These vegan chocolate tahini cups make a perfect quick and healthy dessert! I love to keep them in the freezer for ‘dessertmergencies’. Sweeter and a bit richer than your average peanut butter cup, also feel a bit lighter. Topped with flakey sea salt!
For more vegan recipes and inspiration, follow along on Instagram @Plentyfullvegan
Love these? Try: Vegan Twix, Frozen Banana Snickers, Chocolate Rice Krispies, Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Try subbing the chocolate for homemade 4-ingredient chocolate!
Chocolate Tahini Cups
Rich dark chocolate filled with sweet tahini caramel! Like a peanut butter cup, but better!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 6 Tbsp Tahini
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ~ 1 Tbsp coconut oil (to thin)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips (Sub large batch of 4-ingredient chocolate linked above)
- ~2-4 tbsp plant milk to thin chocolate
- Extra flakey sea salt for topping
- In a small pot, melt tahini, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla until liquid.
- In the microwave or on the stove melt the chocolate. If using a microwave, put it in for 30-45 second increments and stir to ensure the chocolate doesn't burn. Alternatively, make the 4-ingredient homemade chocolate recipe above.
- Fill each muffin tin with chocolate. Then drop a spoon of tahini caramel in the middle. Top with flakey sea salt.
Save these Vegan Chocolate Tahini Cups for later – Pin the image below!
Leave a Reply