I have been making these vegan chocolate peanut butter cookies on repeat! 😍 Partly because I was testing the recipe to get it perfect, but also because they are the perfect healthy, yet satisfying snack to always keep on hand for after dinner, work treats etc.
Looking for more inspo? I post mini recipes and easy inspiration every day on Instagram @plentyfullvegan
Instead of dark chocolate try this easy 4-ingredient homemade vegan chocolate!
Vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp ground flax + 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1.5 cups oat flour (just blend oats)!
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Dark chocolate (or sub 4 ingredient homemade chocolate above)
- Preheat over to 350 F
- First, make the flax egg by mixing flax with water and letting sit for ~5-10 minutes.
- Mix together peanut butter, maple syrup, flax egg, and vanilla. If your peanut butter is too hard, microwave for a few seconds, but be careful! Too long and it will start to get thicker!
- Blend oats in a blender and fold into the wet mixture.
- Scoop onto a lined baking tray. Use a fork to press lines into the cookies. Dunk fork in cold water so it does not stick to the dough.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let the cookies cool before dipping in chocolate. If you would like, melt chocolate in the microwave or in a pot. Add some plant-based milk or coconut oil to thin if necessary. Dunk the cookies in chocolate or drizzle over top and refrigerate until solid.