This apple cinnamon baked oatmeal has become my fall obsession! It tastes like a muffin but has all the ingredients of oatmeal. I have been making 1-2 servings for a weekend brunch. But it would be perfect to double the recipe or bake in muffin tins for meal prep!
If you make this baked oatmeal, be sure to tag @plentyfullvegan on Instagram!
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- ½ tsp Baking powder
- 1 Tbsp Each Chia + Flax
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Mashed Banana
- 1-2 Apples (depending on the size)
- 1 Heaping Tbsp almond butter
- 1-2 Tbsp Maple Syrup (Optional)*
- 1 cup + 2 Tbsp Plant-based milk
- To Serve: Extra Chopped Apples, Maple Syrup, Coconut yogurt or more plant-based milk
- Preheat oven to 375
- Mix apple, oats, cinnamon, baking powder, chia and flax.
- Next, add the mashed banana, plant-based milk, almond butter and maple syrup if using.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until 'cakey' texture. Enjoy with extra maple syrup, milk, chopped apples and yogurt!
- TIP: Double this recipe and save it in the fridge, heat up for breakfast throughout the week! Divide into muffin tins and bake for 15-20 minutes!
Looking for more breakfast recipes? Try: Peanut Butter Granola, Green Smoothie Guide, Naturally Sweetened Matcha Latte, Easy Vegan Banana Bread