I love to make this vegan almond pulp granola! If you always find yourself with extra almond pulp, this is the recipe for you! Maybe not everyone’s problem… but this is also a great base granola recipe – spiced like ginger bread, gluten free and oil free! Also very adaptable based on what you have. One of the only almond pulp recipes that I find works and is yummy. Plus then you can have fresh granola and almond milk after 😍
Homemade Almond Milk:
Click here if you want to make homemade almond milk! One batch of this makes about 1 cup of pulp, the perfect amount for this recipe! This has been my go-to granola for the past few months!
- 2 Cups Oats
- 1 Cup Almond Pulp (Sub chopped almonds)
- 1 Cup Nuts or Seeds ( I used walnuts and sunflower seeds)
- 1 Cup Coconut Chips
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- pinch of cloves
- 2 Tbsp Almond Butter
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup
- Pre heat over to 300 F - to dry out the almond pulp it is best to bake the granola for longer on a lower temperature.
- Mix all the dry ingredients including spices. Mix in the wet ingredients (melt in microwave if necessary).
- Spread on a baking tray and bake for about 30 minutes. Let it cool until completely cool! This is important for the almond pulp to dry out and become crispy!