I have been making this vegan peanut butter granola weekly! So I thought I should share it! I love having peanut butter granola with homemade chocolate milk, bananas and cacao nibs or chocolate chips.
I love this texture combination, but you can really add any grains, nuts or seeds you like! As long as you have about 5 cups of dry ingredients. Try to sub more oats, puffed or raw quinoa, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds or cashews!
Follow along on Instagram @Plentyfulllvegan
- 2 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Puffed Rice
- ½ Cup Buckwheat groats
- 1 Cup Coconut smiles
- ½ Cup Walnuts
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 5 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 5-6 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Start by mixing together all dry ingredients (Oats - cinnamon).
- In a microwave melt the peanut butter for about 40 seconds until runny. Add to dry ingredients along with maple syrup and vanilla.
- Spread onto a baking tray, leaving some clumps!
- Bake for 20 -25 minutes.
- Let cool completely before storing.
* Sub walnuts for any nut or seed
This can really be made with any dry ingredients - as long as you have total ~5 cups dry in proportion to the wet ingredients.
Looking for more granola: try almond pulp granola, pumpkin spice granola, or chai fig granola