Happy National Peanut Butter Month! To celebrate I have teamed up with some other bloggers to give you 12 amazing peanut butter recipes to celebrate! Starting with these peanut butter banana brownies.
These are super easy and require no fancy equipment or ingredients. I created them when I was craving chocolate and had nothing in my pantry.
Check out these other amazing peanut butter recipes!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (Made with coconut oil)
Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
Peanut Butter Banana Brownies!
- ½ Cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ Cup Almond Butter (or more peanut butter)
- ¼ Cup + 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ Cup Cacao Powder or Cocao Powder
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Flour*
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- To top: nuts, seeds, cacao nibs, coconut shreds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix nut butters with mashed banana and maple syrup. If you have to, feel free to melt in a pot or microwave to make it easier to stir.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir until everything is incorporated. The batter will be thick and sticky.
- Press into a pan lined with parchment paper. I wet my hands with cold water and pressed it in to prevent sticking. Press in toppings, or swirl extra peanut butter.